October 29th, 2007
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over history right now, bleh.
On the agenda for the week
Paper on womanist theology work among black slaves crap due
try to read another third gender book
middle ground reading... more more more
wake up early and grade for history class
order food for seminar... Chinese? Mexican?
cram hall of mirrors into an afternoon
go to class
middle ground reading... draft of PLOT SUMMARY
* avoids upstreaming... acknowledges "fragments" when only available
* includes a wide range of sources: french, english, algonquian, etc...
* complicates the narrative
* recenters indians as central
* complicates the hegemony of colonialism... not completely assymetrical; "mediation"
* therefore, resists ideology of whites as good guys or whites as ultimate villains
* not teleological; shows ways things could have gone differently (see gifts part of chapter one)
write the thingie for seminar
go to seminar
call principal... what's the deal with spring semester
class in the morning
DALE DYNAMO friday evening
read another third gender book
3 books--- start writing paper
begin walther writing... EEP!
lovely. *shakes head*
i love that you actually planned your whole week out...interestingggg. also interesting that when i just stop using my lj you actually use yours. nice.
ugh i'm sore from practice. *whines*
and i have the goddamn big college gathering thing...(killme.)
what's goin on in the spring? you talking about our school...??
yeah um this is a rather long comment..